If you’re just here for some good Chuck Norris Jokes I strongly suggest you check out: Here
Chuck Norris was not always able to kill two stones with 1 bird or listen to sign language songs. No, growing up Chuck described himself as nonathletic, shy, and scholastically mediocre. Other children taunted him about his mixed ethnicity; he said he wanted to beat up the kids bullying him. He never did though. Another speed bump in his life growing up was that his dad had a drinking problem and was never there for him. He admits to loving his father but yet at the same time not liking him. Apparently this was not enough to stop Chuck.
He joined the air force in 1958 as an Air Policeman and was sent to Osan air base in South Korea. In South Korea he began his training in Tang Soo Do (a Korean martial art). This interest in martial arts led him to achieving his black belt in that art and founding the new art of Chun Kuk Do meaning “Universal Way”.
Chun Kuk Do is primarily based on Tang Soo Do but still includes many different elements of every combat style he knew. He also created a code of conduct and rules to live by for his newly created style. These include:
1. I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
2. I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
3. I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
4. I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
5. If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
6. I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
7. I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
8. I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
9. I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
10. I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself.
For number 9, Chuck Norris himself is Christian. (Just to throw it in there, politically Chuck is a conservative.)
In 2005, yes the part you’re probably waiting for, a new thing introduced to the internet was Chuck Norris Facts. Most facts are normally absurd and contain content that Chuck Norris is a super-humanly-being. Most of which are humorous though. So I’m going to share some with you to wrap this up. (Thanks to Chuck Norris Facts )
1) When Alexander Bell created the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris.
2) Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
3) Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called Logic.
4) Chuck Norris once won American Idol. Using only sign Language.
5) Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Chuck Norris stories.
6) Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn’t dead it is just afraid to move.
7) There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
8) Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn’t built up the courage to tell him yet.
9) Once a cop pulled over Chuck Norris….the cop was lucky enough to leave with a warning.
10)Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
“It’s funny. It’s cute. But here’s what I really think about the theory of evolution: it’s not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don’t have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you.” – Chuck Norris
Even though many people will agree with this I decided to share it anyway just showing you a peek at Chuck Norris’s perspective. I also thought it will arise some discussion in the TALONS classroom.